Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Time to hit the road

Well, I am officially living out of a suitcase in my own home. You might find this confusing. I find it strange. And exciting. I have put the things that I will need for the next few days in a suitcase, and am now in the process of packing up the rest of my stuff. Soon, I will have my own house! That means that if you are ever in Abbotsford, you have to come and visit me. Okay? Okay. I was a little concerned a couple weeks ago, because I had nothing to sit on or at, and very little kitchen supplies, towels, etc... but in the past week, I have received two dressers and a table and chairs from a couple of ladies I work with, John-Mark bought us a futon for only $16, and I had a surprise bridal shower at work on Sunday, which was a huge blessing and great timing! So now I have places for my clothes to go in, for my butt to sit on, and some things for my house that will really help! How exciting. I cannot wait to set everything up... and I am so excited for my new bathroom.....

3 comments:

Cara said...

That's awesome, I can't wait to see the place!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Better yet, I can't wait to see my new room! Ha!

Jen said...

guess what...I have also found a home of my own...and I think I move in on the same day you do...we really do live parallel lives