Sunday, March 11, 2007

Im moving. Soon.

Guess who has their own place? Me! Hooray!
Its so exciting. Ill post pictures when the guy who lives there now moves out... but Im moving in the beginning of April. It a really nice basement suite... in the ritzy area of abbotsford. I (we... in august) have my own bay window, BIG (for a suite) bathroom, and 2... yes, 2 bedrooms. Which means that John-Mark will have somewhere to study. And it means Ill have lots of room for visitors. Hint Hint. Im really excited. Things are going to be tight the way things are right now... but if I land a full time job, then I should be just fine. Heres hoping!

5 comments:

kinneyland said...

Congrats! Natural light is always a good thing. Of course in BC it's only available for a couple months a year

Ashley Ronnell said...

I saw natural light once last week. Maybe twice.

kortney said...

Cassy. I think that is the most wonderful idea in the world!

Here's a funny story. Spring skating is actually in Abbotsford off the Mt. Lehman exit. BUT that doesn't start until April 9th, and I want to see you before then. So we could still meet in Abbotsford. When is good for you? Next week I am off on Monday and Thursday morning.

arbyn said...

did you know I'll be in your area at the same time you're getting married? hint, hint

brent said...

you should invite Robyn to your wedding, she came to mine, even though she had to drive back to Kamloops that night. What a trooper!
Your first place away from home is a big deal...enjoy Cassy!