Friday, March 09, 2007

Nutshell

Okay, well, its been a full week since I last posted... so Id better get on it, I think.
Whats going on in my life right now?

1. Apartment hunting. Thats right. Im moving out on my own. To Abbotsford. The idea is for me to move out before John-Mark is done school, so that he can leave most of his stuff at my place when he goes home for the summer. Then, he'll move in with me when we are married. We found an amazing place, and we're just waiting to hear back from the guy. Im hoping that everything works out... its amazing. Ill post about it when we get it. If we do. But I hope we do.

2. Job hunting. Yup. I guess living on my own is going to cost more than living at home. I dont feel I can trust my boss at the restaraunt to give me enough hours on a consistent basis. So, Im looking for something full time, preferrably in Abbotsford. And I think once I get said job, I will try to keep my job at the church, and see how that'll work out. No guarantees there.

3. Wedding planning. Not always as fun as one would think. But it is fun. I looked at 50+ photography websites, called a few of them, apparently August 18th is a popular date. I finally found one thats going to work for the date, and for my budget. I have a caterer, a dress, a florist, and materials for invitations. I think Im doing not too badly so far.

So thats pretty much my life in a nutshell right now. Im really hoping and praying that everything is going to work out as far as apartments and employment. Those are the big things on my mind right now. You should see that place though... really... its amazing.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Hey buddy!! I had no idea you were getting married!! Congratulations.
Maybe you could live in a box since you already know how to navigate them so well.
We should hang out when I get home :)

Girl_In_Saskatoon said...

I am so excited that things are going so well for you. I have my fingers crossed that you will get the plac eyou are looking at. And pray that God will provide you with the right job for you.

chelsea rae said...

exciting...50+ photographers...nice...must have been fun! you must feel better now that that part is over

Norway's Canadian said...

Hey Cassy!! If you get the place, let me know your address and I can send you some international mail. I still can't believe you're getting married. I hope you're not too busy when I get home so we can hang out!