Saturday, March 31, 2007

Things I inhereted from the guy who used to live in my new place:

1. A mop and a bucket
2. Three partially used boxes of kleenex
3. A bag of old newspapers
4. A strange, soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser for in the shower
5. An unopened bottle of iced tea

Oh, and on a side note... I found out that I have central vac. Excellent! I also found out that the power head that I get to use is the same one found on the church's old vacumn. The one that haunted me and broke eight hundred times.... Drats! At least I know how to fix it if it ever breaks.....

4 comments:

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oooh.

My advice: don't put the unopened bottle of iced tea among unopened bottles of brown cream soda.

BAD surprise.

kortney said...

You're moved in. Yes!

Cassy said...

yeah, but I like iced tea.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oh. Well, congratulations then.