Friday, March 16, 2007

Lime, Emerald, and Sage

Tomorrow is one of my favourite holidays. St. Patrick's Day!!
Except for the leprechauns. And the beer. And the shamrocks.
To be completely honest, the only reason that I like St. Patrick's Day so much is because it gives me the permission to wear a ridiculous quantity of the colour green. And, I can do so without shame or mockery. I love it. This year, I have to work, which is okay. I can wear 3 or 4 shades of green to work, no problem. OOh! And my car is even green. Which is good, because I dont want anyone to hit Wilfred and give him a dent or scratch.
Anyways, I hope all of you enjoy tomorrow, and please, please, make me proud.

3 comments:

kinneyland said...

I guess I shouldn't drive anywhere tomorrow, our car is black. But then the bus is not green either, so I'm going to get hit. Our building is green so I guess I should just stay home and sit on our greenish couch all day and hope to not get hit. I never thought of these consequences before, now I must live in fear

Ashley Ronnell said...

I thought of you when I got dressed today. Not because I'm creepy, but because I was finding my favorite green clothing.

kinneyland said...

We went downtown yesterday and I was surprised by how few people were wearing green. I mean, it's not that hard to do. In fact, one guy even said hi to Adam since they were wearing green shirts (or at least we hope that's why he was smiling at him)