Monday, October 08, 2007

Turbo - hymn

Yesterday I lead worship at church. Who knew I could sing the hymn "Let all things now living" in just one breath? Oh man, it was fast!

Yesterday was also thanksgiving dinner at my moms house. As usual, mom cooked way too much food for the 11 people who were coming. And then it ended up being only 6. Oops. So we ate, and it was good.

Then I went to bed later than usual, and yet I couldnt sleep in later than 8. I woke up at 7 (a normal weekday time) and almost got up then! So now, I am blogging and trying to be quiet so as not to wake my still sleeping husband who will wake up at the sound of ANYTHING.

But I have no plans today, and no work, and that feels really good!

5 comments:

kortney said...

YEAH!!!!!! I'm excited that you have a real day off. Me too!!!! I cleaned and cleaned and setup and took down weddings ALL weekend and today I'm just going to do nothing.

Well...I'll probably clean more. Let's play soon?

Jen said...

I think I liked the yellow better.

Cassy said...

Thats very honest of you Jen, thank you.

Ashley Ronnell said...

You really are renovating! I like this one.

Jen said...

you are welcome...although I am liking the lime green headings.