Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I love October 1st!

So, for the past few weeks, it has gotten increasingly colder in our house. And our heat hasnt worked - I am assuming that is because our landlords turned it off for the summer. Yesterday morning, I looked, and it was 15 degrees inside. No wonder we would come home/ get out of bed and bundle up! Anyways, we tried the heat again last night, and... it works! I love October 1st! Except then I slept with too many blankets, and I got hot. But whatever. I will not freeze when I get out of the shower this morning.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Heat is for the weak. We still don't have ours on yet! Granted, it's not always cold -- but some mornings, it's below zero. Brr.
How is life treating you?

Ashley Ronnell said...

Ow! Hot!

kortney said...

LOL. I am in the EXACT same boat. Except my landlord hasn't turned it on yet and I am cold. So I wear slippers.

kinneyland said...

your renovation post does not allow comments. I suggest you bring it back. And put in a couch.

kinneyland said...

ps. You DID trick me. Good one

Ashley Ronnell said...

I don't know how to comment up there, but I like your trick a lot!

Cassy said...

YES! Hehe... you never know, that link might change from time to time.... I dont know why that post has done that either.