Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Hate Vaccums

And that is true.

Despite the fact that nobody ever knows how to spell vaccum (myself included), I am sure that the ones I have at the church hold secret meetings at night and conspire against me. "You stop working for no reason, and then I will start shooting dust everywhere for no reason, and then she'll have to use number 3" (which is torture in and of itself). Fortunately, I managed to outsmart them this time...

But besides fiascos with coffee and dust suckers (as they call them in Norway... thanks, Erika), I am very excited because at this afternoon I am getting on an airplane, and flying to Calgary to visit my dear beloved ex-roomie from bible school. AND THEN on friday, we are driving up to Welcome Back Weekend, where I will get to see a whole bunch of people I havent seen forever. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ha ha ha ha ha. I miss those crappy vacuum cleaners. The electrolux is the one that just plain quit, right? Those guys are a handful. I asked about getting a central vac. installed but I never pushed for it. You might want to think about that. Have fun this weekend!

travelling hobo said...

You came and we experienced "arms of love" once again. Love you Cassy!